Now hiring: Social Media Exec / Manager
Looking for a new career challenge? You’re in the right place!
We’re in the market for an experienced Social Media Executive/Social Media Manager (DOE) to join the team at Sunshine Communications.
The role reports into our Senior Social Media Manager, working alongside our talented team of social experts, content producers and account handlers to give our clients a voice online and make them stand out.
What we're looking for...
As a social-forward agency, we’re looking for someone who already has a bit of experience in the social sphere. You’ll be organised, a great communicator, up to date on social tech and trends and always keen to push your knowledge further as part of a busy, fast-growing agency.
As part of the social team, you’ll be involved in the conception and execution of strategies and campaigns for clients. You’ll also act as the representative for our clients’ communities on social, including working at evenings and weekends on a shift basis.
You’ll work with the creative team to assist in the creation and curating engaging digital content, as well as assisting the team with paid social advertising campaigns across social platforms. On top of that, you’ll be scheduling and reactively posting across channels, monitoring performance, and creating regular reports for clients.
More specifically, we need someone with...
- A track record of working in social media, preferably agency-side with B2C brands.
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly in Powerpoint and Excel.
- Experience of managing projects with an ability to prioritise and deliver results.
- Great interpersonal skills and a passion for social media/digital marketing
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- A willingness to learn and upskill.
- An understanding of (and preferably experience in) influencer marketing and managing influencer partnerships.
- Experience managing a social media community across a range of channels, answering inbound questions as well as proactive outreach/engagement.
Degree, no degree – we don’t mind! We value a can-do attitude and a lust for learning more than anything.
- 36 days holiday allocation 😎 including your birthday off & 3 days at Christmas!
- Purchase additional holidays 🌴
- Flexible working hours ⏰
- Work from home 3 days a week if you want to 🏠
- Work abroad opportunities ✈️
- Company pension ❤️
- Cycle-to-work scheme 🚲
- Unlimited training & development budget ✏️
- A pet friendly office 🐶
- Opportunities to attend awards and industry events 🏆
- Company culture & wellbeing initiatives ✌️
- Parties, fun days out and social gatherings 🎉
We’ve changed the way we work entirely in the wake of the pandemic. Our new structure is a blended approach of 2 set days in the office per week, with the other 3 days wherever you want - whether that's at home, in a cafe, or on the beach!
We are currently in the process of transitioning from working fully remotely to this new blended model and are on track to be following this new structure by October.
If you think you fit the bill, send your CV and a cover letter to Yasmin (email@example.com) and Kelly (firstname.lastname@example.org). We look forward to hearing from you!