Now hiring: Social Media Executive
Are you looking to take your social media game to the next level?
We’re in the market for a Social Media Executive to join our social team at Sunshine Communications. The role reports into our Senior Digital Strategist, working alongside our talented team of social experts, content producers and account handlers to give our clients a voice online and make them stand out.
What we're looking for...
As a social-forward agency, we’re looking for a social media executive who already knows their way a little bit around the social sphere. Our Social team carry out the conception and execution of our social media strategies and campaigns for clients, and this role will be heavily involved in that.
You’ll act as the representative for our clients’ communities on social, including working at evenings and weekends on a shift basis. You’ll play an active role in creating and curating engaging digital content, as well as assisting our team with paid social advertising campaigns across social platforms.
On top of that, you’ll be scheduling and reactively posting across channels, monitoring the performance and reporting for clients as required.
More specifically, we need someone with...
- A track record of working in social media, preferably agency-side with B2C brands.
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly in Powerpoint and Excel.
- Experience of managing projects with an ability to prioritise and deliver results.
- Great interpersonal skills and a passion for social media/digital marketing
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Willingness to learn and develop their skills further.
- Experience managing a social media community across a range of channels, answering inbound questions as well as proactive outreach/engagement.
Degree, no degree – we don’t mind! We value a can-do attitude and a lust for learning more than anything.
- Salary depending on experience ✨
- 32 days holiday allocation 😎
- Your birthday off, plus some extra days at Christmas 🎉
- Company pension ❤️
- Training and development budget ✏️
- 2 x volunteering days a year 🤝
- Parties, fun days out and social gatherings (pandemic-permitting) 🥂
- A dog friendly office! 🐶
- Flexible working hours ⏰
- Work abroad opportunities ✈️
- Work from home 3 days a week if you want to 🏠
It’ll come as no surprise that our working days look a little different than they used to. We've changed the way we work entirely due to the coronavirus pandemic, so at the moment, we are fully remote, going into the office only for essential client work, like photoshoots.
When things start to return to normal, our new structure will be a blended approach of 2 days in the office and 3 days wherever you want - whether that's at home, in a cafe, or on the beach!
What’s next? Wow us with your CV/cover letter and examples of your work, if you have them. And if you have any social profiles you’d love to share, we’d love to see them. There is no strict deadline: we wait for the best!
Ping us an email to Fino at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you and best of luck!