Now hiring: Senior Account Manager
We’re a fast-growing social media agency looking for another Senior Account Manager to join our dynamic team.
Our client list just keeps growing, so finding the perfect person to help maintain those crucial relationships is our top priority!
As Senior Account Manager, you will be the bridge between our wide-ranging client base and award-winning creative team. Communication at every level will be at the heart of your role here at Sunshine.
- Full-Time Position (37.5 hours per week)
- Based in Edinburgh, with remote working (more details below)
- Salary DOE
What we’re looking for:
- Build long-lasting relationships with our clients and agency partners.
- Work with clients to identify and tap into new areas of opportunity for their brand.
- Lead on internal meetings and communicate any project/campaign briefs clearly to the creative, production and social teams.
- Manage the project throughout its life cycle, balancing deadlines and client expectations.
- Review output to ensure clients only receive high-quality content.
- Present output to clients and provide rationale to explain/sell the concept.
- Manage clients’ budgets and invoice each project at the agreed milestone.
- Monitor ROI and work with the social team to create and present client reports.
- Look for opportunities to attract new business to the company.
- Above all, act in the best interests of both the clients and Sunshine Communications.
- 3-5 year's experience managing client accounts at an agency.
- A proven track record of building thriving client relationships, negotiating budgets and maximising value.
- Excellent organisational skills, project maintenance, and time management.
- Understanding of social media platforms and ideally experience running social media campaigns specifically.
- Enthusiasm for the world of digital and what it can accomplish for brands.
- Comfortable leading on projects that involve multiple teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Team player who is also highly capable of self-motivation and independent focus.
- 36 days holiday allocation 😎 including your birthday off & 3 days at Christmas!
- Purchase additional holidays 🌴
- Flexible working hours ⏰
- Work from home 3 days a week if you want to 🏠
- Work abroad opportunities ✈️
- Company pension ❤️
- Cycle-to-work scheme 🚲
- Unlimited training & development budget ✏️
- A pet-friendly office 🐶
- Opportunities to attend awards and industry events 🏆
- Company culture & wellbeing initiatives ✌️
- Parties, fun days out and social gatherings 🎉
It’ll come as no surprise that our working days look a little different than they used to. We've changed the way we work entirely due to the coronavirus pandemic, so at the moment, we are fully remote, going into the office only for essential client work, like photoshoots.
When things start to return to normal, our new structure will be a blended approach of 2 days in the office and 3 days wherever you want – whether that's at home, in a cafe, or on the beach!
Send us your CV and a cover letter to Jenny at email@example.com and Siobhan at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you and best of luck 🎉