Now hiring: Marketing Manager
Are you a marketing mastermind? An oracle of organisation? Savvy with social? Come and join the gang!
We’re looking for a top-notch Marketing Manager to help us hit our business goals and shine brighter than ever. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is an exciting, multi-faceted role that would suit a creative, flexible and forward-thinking candidate with a background in B2B marketing.
Working mostly independently, but leaning on the rest of our expert team, you’ll be the driving force behind our brand, ensuring we reach our full potential and engage with as many people as possible, while overseeing our output across digital marketing and social media.
What we're looking for...
Our ideal applicant will be an all-round marketing maestro, with demonstrable experience in B2B and service-based marketing. You’ll be the proud owner of a skill set that runs the gamut from branding and content strategy to networking and social, and you’ll be an excellent self-starter, able to work independently and intuitively to meet your goals.
More specifically, we need someone with...
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a B2B marketing role.
- An understanding of digital marketing, paid search and social media marketing.
- Brand management experience.
- An understanding of the Scottish and UK marketing scene.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Some experience in event organisation.
- An ability to work towards deadlines in a flexible manner, effectively managing a varied workload within agreed timescales.
- The confidence to pitch ideas and collaborate with the wider team to create good work while having fun.
- Strong presentation skills, thinking about how to pitch ideas, both verbally and in writing.
- Great admin and organisation.
Degree, no degree – we don’t mind! We value a can-do attitude and a lust for learning more than anything.
- Salary depending on experience ✨
- 32 days holiday allocation 😎
- Your birthday off, plus some extra days at Christmas 🎉
- Company pension ❤️
- Cycle-to-work scheme 🚲
- Training and development budget ✏️
- 2 x volunteering days a year 🤝
- Parties, fun days out and social gatherings (pandemic-permitting) 🥂
- A dog friendly office! 🐶
- Flexible working hours ⏰
- Work abroad opportunities ✈️
- Work from home 3 days a week if you want to 🏠
It’ll come as no surprise that our working days look a little different than they used to. We've changed the way we work entirely due to the coronavirus pandemic, so at the moment, we are fully remote, going into the office only for essential client work, like photoshoots.
When things start to return to normal, our new structure will be a blended approach of 2 days in the office and 3 days wherever you want - whether that's at home, in a cafe, or on the beach!
We look forward to hearing from you and best of luck 🎉