Now hiring: Senior Digital Strategist
Things just keep on growing here, so we’re on the lookout for a Senior Digital Strategist to join our team of social experts!
March 25, 2021
As the Senior Digital Strategist, you will be working with our Social Media Strategist and wider social team to implement stellar social specific and broader digital strategies. We're looking for someone to drive the strategic elements of our content, collaborate with the wider team and provide insights that fuel outcomes.
- Full-Time Position (37.5 hours per week)
- Based in Edinburgh, with remote working (more details below)
- Salary DOE
What we're looking for...
- Be the strategic digital lead within the agency, creating best-in-class content and paid strategies for all current and new clients.
- Oversee the social team to execute these strategies and ensure ROI.
- Keep the agency up-to-date with all changes and innovations within digital marketing to ensure we are creating the best possible work for our clients.
- Collaborate with the creative, production and account management teams to deliver outstanding campaigns.
- Play a key role in new business pitches and proposal creation.
- Push the agency’s offering in new and exciting directions when it comes to digital services.
- Be the person who champions innovative ideas.
- Attend client meetings along with account managers and present all strategic work and reports.
- 3-5 years’ experience as a digital or social media strategist within an agency or in-house.
- Expert knowledge of all social media platforms.
- Thorough understanding of Google Analytics, Facebook insights and other digital tracking/ analytical tools.
- Experience delivering complex paid social and PPC campaigns.
- Equally comfortable with analytical and creative approaches.
- A track record of delivering successful digital campaigns that cut through creatively and delivered outstanding ROI.
- Knowledge of the full digital marketing toolkit – although you don’t need to be an expert on everything.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excited about driving innovation across digital marketing platforms.
- Salary depending on experience ✨
- 32 days holiday allocation 😎
- Your birthday off, plus some extra days at Christmas 🎉
- Company pension ❤️
- Cycle-to-work scheme 🚲
- Training and development budget ✏️
- 2 x volunteering days a year 🤝
- Parties, fun days out and social gatherings (pandemic-permitting) 🥂
- A dog friendly office! 🐶
- Flexible working hours ⏰
- Work abroad opportunities ✈️
- Work from home 3 days a week if you want to 🏠
It’ll come as no surprise that our working days look a little different than they used to. We've changed the way we work entirely due to the coronavirus pandemic, so at the moment, we are fully remote, going into the office only for essential client work, like photoshoots.
When things start to return to normal, our new structure will be a blended approach of 2 days in the office and 3 days wherever you want – whether that's at home, in a cafe, or on the beach!
Send us your CV and a cover letter to Jenny at email@example.com and Siobhan at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you and best of luck 🎉